Final Transcript Requests     
For all seniors who will be enrolling in a community college, technical school, university, or any other postsecondary institution after high school, you will need to have your final transcripts sent out once the grades are finalized.
To ensure that your official transcripts are sent out, visit the link below, fill out the form, and click submit.