***We can not accept bills over $20. The closest ATM to the school is located in front of building 3 at the District Office.*******
GoFan.co is our official digital ticketing for all home games.
Admission fees are required for all public attending school sporting events. Patrons are not allowed to congregate in parking lots, along the fence line, or other areas outside of the athletic facility. General pricing for regular season contests:
- Varsity Football – $6
- Basketball, Baseball, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Wrestling, and JV Football – $5
- $130 per family (up to 2 adults, and 3 younger children) all living in the same household.
- $80 per individual.
- Athletic passes go on sale beginning Orientation Day.
- Passes are good for all home, regular season athletic events for that school year. Preseason, away games, tournaments, SAC events, and FHSAA district/regional/state events are NOT included.
- ID is required at the gate as these passes are non-transferable.
- Preseason games, conference meets, and any tournaments may have different pricing.
- FHSAA District Events – $6 for most sports, $7 for football tie-breakers
- FHSAA Regional Events – $7 for most sports, $8 for football
- FHSAA State Series – $9 for most sports, $9 for football state semi-final, $12 for football state final
Complimentary Admissions. LOLHS is happy to offer free admission to regular season games only for the following groups:
- Senior Citizens age 65 and over.
- Military and First Responders (with proper id).
- DSBPC employees. Show your school ID for entry. (BCE students not included).
- FHSAA representatives/coaches with their FHSAA passes.
- Members of the press with appropriate credentials.
- Eligible athletes of other LOLHS sports that participate in the same season as the event and present an ID.