Required Athletic Participation Forms for 2022-23 must be completed electronically on Athletic Clearance:
- All paperwork for Pasco County Athletics will be done electronically thru Athletic Clearance. Forms are available on the site and can be digitally signed or uploaded. The Physical and Athletic Participation forms most be printed and uploaded.
- GA4recruiting – Affidavit on Compliance with Athletic Recruiting. Must be filled out for all students who have ever attended another high school, or were home schooled and zoned for another high school.
- Homeschool athletes who are zoned for LOLHS and wish to participate with LOLHS must complete the appropriate paperwork from the FHSAA website at https://www.fhsaa.org/forms/general (you need the EL07, EL07V and EL09). Homeschoolers COMPLETED paperwork must be submitted to the school PRIOR to the FHSAA official start date for practices/tryouts listed on the FHSAA website.
Supplemental Insurance Information – https://schoolinsuranceofflorida.com/
Neff Letter Jackets:
- Available in wool, soft shell, and nylon (samples of soft shell and nylon are in athletic office)
- Soft shell jacket order form: SoftShellJacket
- Wool jacket order form: Neff
- Nylon jacket order form: right now it’s in athletic office
Athletic Passes will be available on GoFan mobile ticketing site for LOLHS. This will include all sports pass and sport specific pass.