Required Athletic Participation Forms for 2020-2021 are NOW available:
- Need everything? Get the Complete Packet: Athletic Paperwork 2021
- If you are only missing a page or two, just print those pages.
- GA4recruiting – Affidavit on Compliance with Athletic Recruiting. Must be filled out for all students who have ever attended another high school, or were home schooled and zoned for another high school.
- Homeschool athletes who are zoned for LOLHS and wish to participate with LOLHS must complete the appropriate paperwork from the FHSAA website at http://www.fhsaa.org/forms/general (you need the EL07, EL07V and EL09). Homeschoolers COMPLETED paperwork must be submitted to the school PRIOR to the FHSAA official start date for practices/tryouts listed on the FHSAA website.
Supplemental Insurance Information – https://schoolinsuranceofflorida.com/
Neff Letter Jackets:
- Available in wool, soft shell, and nylon (samples of soft shell and nylon are in athletic office)
- Soft shell jacket order form: SoftShellJacket
- Wool jacket order form: Neff
- Nylon jacket order form: right now it’s in athletic office
Athletic Passes will be available at orientation for families, individuals, and students. 2020 Family Pass Form