**If you ever find this link out of service, please contact the front office at (813) 794-9400.**
Please complete this application ONLY if you are a licensed driver and have completed the Safe Behind the Wheel class or Teen Driving Challenge Course. You will not receive a parking tag unless all information is complete and accurate. After you receive an email confirmation approving your application you must pay the $40 parking fee ($20 per semester). This may be paid by cash, credit card, or money order/check (made out to Land O’ Lakes High School) to secure your parking pass. Completing an application does NOT guarantee that the school will issue a parking pass/spot.
**Due to limited space -Applications are ONLY being accepted for students in grades 11-12. Priority will be given to Seniors.
Please read the Land O’ Lakes High School Parking Procedures at the bottom of this page prior to completing the application below.
Submission of an application verifies that you have read, understand and will comply with the LOLHS Parking Procedures listed here.
**The student must be considered on track in order to purchase a parking pass.
Land O’ Lakes High School Parking Procedures
Parking at school is a privilege and all vehicles must be properly registered. Please review all Parking Procedures with your parent/guardian. These policies will be enforced with severe consequences for misbehavior.
***ALL outside gates will be locked at 7:30AM. Students arriving to campus after 7:30AM, MUST enter through the front office. Any violations to this rule may result in consequences and loss of privileges.
• Student parking is permitted only in designated areas and in the specific lot the parking tag was issued for.
• Loitering in the parking lot is not permitted before, during, or after school.
• The parking lot is considered an “unauthorized area” during the school day. Students should not be in the parking lot for any reason, as cars are not to be used as lockers. If a student is found in the parking lot, his/her parking tag will be revoked for a time to be determined by the administration of the school. Students are only allowed to return to their cars when leaving school at the end of the day or signing out in the clinic.
• After entering the parking area, all students must leave their cars immediately, report to their designated area, and remain on campus.
• If a student leaves campus without being signed out by a parent, and also signing out through the main office, his/her parking tag will be revoked for a time to be determined by the administration of the school.
• At the end of the school day, students that do not have an after school activity must be in their vehicles and leaving campus no later than ten minutes after the final bell rings.
Students must be in compliance with the following qualifications in order to be eligible to park at school:
• Have a valid operator driver’s license and proper insurance.
• Be in good academic standing and not on the loss of privileges list.
• Be cleared of all school obligations and debt from the previous school year.
• Based on limited space, the school may utilize other qualifiers to assign parking (i.e. grade level, GPA, credits, discipline referrals).
• Pay the $40 parking fee (Semester 2 only =$20).
• Completion of the Pasco Sheriff’s Safe Behind the Wheel course.
Parking Tag Regulations
• Once issued, the parking tag CANNOT be altered.
• Tags are not transferable to another student for any reason.
• Tags must be properly displayed on the rear view mirror of the car, with the number and year facing forward.
*If you change vehicles, you must provide a copy of the registration and proof of insurance immediately to the School Bookkeeper in the main office.
A student’s parking privilege may be suspended or revoked for the following reasons:
• Being in any parking area during the school day without proper authorization by administration.
• Transferring or receiving an illegally transferred parking tag.
• Parking in areas other than student parking areas.
• Exceeding the 5 MPH speed limit in any parking area, or 15 MPH on Gator Lane and other school roads.
• Driving recklessly and/or speeding on and around the school campus.
• Skipping, tardiness, loss of privileges, or multiple discipline infractions.
• Off Track status (academics, attendance, or behavior)
• Leaving campus without permission (must be obtained by the school).
• Parking at the District Offices.
• If a student’s parking privilege has been revoked or denied, under no circumstances will that student be granted a temporary parking permit.
• Vehicles displaying words, graphics, or designs that are in poor taste or create disruption in the opinion of the administration are prohibited.
• Loud music or other disruptive noises cannot originate from a student’s vehicle and are prohibited.
• To ensure the safety and protection of the student population, Florida Law provides for the search of any vehicle on campus by the school administration and/or designee upon reasonable suspicion that a violation of a school rule is occurring.
• Preference for parking permits will be given to seniors and to students with Marchman, dual enrollment, online courses, and OJT. However, these programs do not ensure that a student will receive a parking spot.
• The administration of the school reserves the right to make any adjustments it deems necessary to enforce student-parking regulations.
Click on the link below for the 2022-2023 parking application.
If you are a senior and would like to paint your parking spot fill out the senior painting parking spot application below by July 25, 2022. Painting parking spots will take place ONLY on August 1st and 2nd from 8:30am-1:30pm. Painting a spot is optional, if you would like to paint your spot please don’t wait until July 25th to complete to form. Before you click on the application you will need to have a design created as you will be required to upload a picture of it in order to submit the form. There is a $20 fee to paint your parking spot and you must provide all the paint and materials yourself. Please read all the information on the application
before you submit. If you have questions about painting a parking spot email Mrs. Hydes @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Note- in order to paint your spot by August 1st, you must have an approved parking spot. Link for painting parking spot application below.