We received many requests from our students to borrow a device from the school. A confirmation email was sent to students that registered; we will have a device for them to check out on Monday, March 30. A schedule was created, and a second email was sent with the specific appointment time. People should arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of their appointment window.
Expectations for Deployment:
- Enter the school through the front circle. Look for staff members directing traffic.
- Visitors are expected to follow CDC guidelines regarding social distancing. Do not come to the school is you, or anyone in your family, is sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Students may check out a device on their own. A parent/guardian is not required to be present.
- If you are late you will join the next group, no priority will be given to skip those already in line.
- Remember to limit the amount of people that are in your party. Only 1 person is allowed out of the vehicle at a time. Do not bring children who are not students at our school.
- You will stay in your vehicle until being instructed to exit.
- No restrooms are going to be available, nor will anyone be able to remain on campus after the device is picked up.
Your patience is greatly appreciated. Safety is an important factor. We will be sanitizing each station between every deployment. Therefore, the line may move slowly.
If you did not register, you will need to call the school on Monday to be put on the wait list. The school will contact people on the wait list if a device is available for check-out on another day.