Change Address

changeaddressPlease click here to complete and sign the Change of Address, Phone, and Email form.  Please provide a copy of CURRENT lease agreement, mortgage deed, or utility bill as it will be required to officially change your address and to obtain a new bus pass.

Please note that if there is an address change and, based on the new address, the student is no longer zoned for Land O’ Lakes, then the student will need to enroll at their new zoned school. Please contact the Registrar at 813-794-9407 regarding special circumstances such as students enrolled in the IB program, Culinary Arts Academy, or Agritechnology Academy; receiving specific ESE services such as EBD and InD (see ESE Programs); or in a transition/homeless situation.