NOTE: We are actively monitoring weather conditions and alerts. As of Monday morning, we expect to move forward with SAT NCR testing as scheduled for Wednesday for designated Seniors.
ROOMS: You will find a listing of test rooms in the display cases on Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Go directly to your test room on Wednesday at 7:25am. If you are late or absent, there are no make-up options.
BELL SCHEDULE: On Wednesday periods 4 and 5 will switch: Periods 1, 2, 3, 5, 4, 6. If you have OJT or leave for other purposes, you may NOT leave until dismissed from testing. No one is dismissed from testing early.
PROCEDURES: Follow all testing rules found in the SAT Student Guide and as told to you by your test administrator or room proctor. Any testing rule violation will invalidate your test. If you paid a fee, it will not be refunded. (You may refer to the paper copy given to you when you pre-bubbled.
BRING WITH YOU TO THE TEST ROOM:
- 2 or 3 #2 pencils with eraser
- Calculator only for Math with Calculator section (NOT phone, tablet, smartwatch calculator; NOT IR or other connectable/transmission calculator)
- Extra batteries for calculator
- Photo ID
- Jacket or sweater
- Basic watch – no audible beeps or sounds (NOT smartwatch or other connectable device)
- *You may bring a snack or water forduring break – but they must be sealed and packed away/put away during testing. They may not be out during testing.
NOT PERMITTED IN TEST ROOM:
- Mechanical pencils
- Highlighters or colored pencils
- Correction tape or fluid
- Electronic devices of any type other than listed above
We are sure that our students will do their best during this important college testing opportunity. See you Wednesday at 7:25am in your test rooms!