Attention Seniors and Parents (class of 2019):
The next day to get senior photos taken locally will be Monday, July 30 at Pine View Elementary School. You should be receiving an appointment time in the mail. If not, you may contact Leonard’s or just come as a walk in.
There is a $15 sitting fee that covers the cost of a photo session for one formal pose and one casual outfit pose to be included in the yearbook. (Checks should be made payable to: Leonard’s)
Additional pricing includes photo sessions with more outfit changes that can be taken on the scheduled dates, or students can call for an appointment to go to Leonard’s photography studio in Tampa.
Additionally, Senior Tribute Ad pages will be sold starting in August. More information will be on our website soon.
To confirm online or change appointment*:
- Go to www.leonards.com > Seniors > login
- No login? SCROLL DOWN School > Name > ID
- If not in system, call 800-215-4852 for assistance
*Please note, summer appointments at the school locations get very busy. Plan ahead to be there for an hour and a half.
- There will be only one more scheduled date at LOLHS on September 20. If you cannot make either the July or September date, you must take your photo at the Leonard’s studio in Tampa.
- Photos taken on or before September 22 will have a choice of what pose they want included in the yearbook.
- Photos taken after September 23 will be included in the yearbook, but the photography studio will choose the poses used. Students who do not sit for the photos with Leonard’s will NOT have their photos in the yearbook.
- LAST DAY for senior photos to be taken in order to make the yearbook is October 22, 2018.
Questions should be directed to Mrs. LaBarbara at email@example.com