Graduation Information – Herff Jones
The Seniors had a presentation on Wednesday, November 7th @ 8:30 regarding graduation ordering.
- Students were given information about caps and gowns, graduation fee, announcements, etc on Wednesday, November 7th
- Herff Jones parent order night November 13th, 6 – 8 PM (come and go)
- Students can bring their order forms to Herff Jones representatives during lunch on November 14th
- If a student did not get an order form, they are available in Student Services.
- Students must pay the $45 graduation participation fee even if they are using a cap and gown from a previous year; it includes being a part of the ceremony, a medallion, and the 2019 cap tassel
- Students should speak with their school counselor if there is a financial hardship
- Continue to visit LOLHS website for information throughout the year