The Collegiate High School Program:
- is designed to allow students to earn an AA/AS Degree or a Cape Certification while also earning their Standard High School Diploma;
- provides students priority when enrolling in PHSC courses by allowing them to register at the same time as all other fee paying PHSC students;
- requires students to be full-time at PHSC and accepted students will not take any courses on the high school campus;
- allows accepted students to still be considered a student of their zoned high school and students are able to participate in their zoned school athletics, student activities and graduation ceremonies.
To qualify students must:
- be in 11th or 12th grade during the 18-19 school year*;
- have a cumulative unweighted 3.0 GPA;
- have college-ready PERT scores Reading (106), Writing (103) and Math (123)**;
- provide their own transportation;
- be willing to take all of their courses at a PHSC Campus.
Here is the link for info on the district website for more details: http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/otl/chs (Links to an external site.) The application is due to the student’s school counselor by February 2nd, 2018. Students can print the application directly from the link or they can pick up an application in student services. If students have any questions, please see your school counselor.