The following information and related downloads are critical for all students and parents/guardians of students taking AP and/or IB examinations. The testing window as scheduled by College Board and The IB runs from May 2, 2018 through May 25, 2018. Exams are scheduled by the organizations and the school may not alter the administration of AP and IB exams.
Please review the information in this post and the related downloadable files. These files have also been provided both electronically and in print form to students.
Important: Electronic Security Measures – From the College Board, but similar for IB…
- Electronic equipment (cell phones, smartphones, smartwatches, laptops, tablet computers, etc.), portable listening or recording devices (MP3 players, iPods, etc.), cameras or other photographic equipment, devices that can access the internet, and any other electronic or communication devices are prohibited in the exam room.
- If a student is observed with any of the devices listed above during testing or during breaks, the student may be dismissed from the exam room, and the device may be confiscated.
- If a student uses a cell phone during the exam, the student’s score will be canceled and no retest will be permitted.
- If a student posts to any form of social media during the exam, or refers to unreleased exam content at any time after the exam, the student’s score will be canceled, no retest will be permitted, and the student may be permanently barred from testing.
- No photos may be taken in the exam room during an exam by anyone.
Please Download and Review these Important Documents: