Required Athletic Participation Forms for 2016-2017 are now available:
- Need everything? Get the Complete Packet: 2016 Athletic Paperwork
- If you are only missing a page or two, just print those pages.
- GA4recruiting – Affidavit on Compliance with Athletic Recruiting. Must be filled out for all students who have ever attended another high school, or were home schooled and zoned for another high school.
- Homeschool athletes who are zoned for LOLHS and wish to participate with LOLHS must complete the appropriate paperwork from the FHSAA website at http://www.fhsaa.org/forms/general (you need the EL07, EL07V and EL09). Homeschoolers COMPLETED paperwork must be submitted to the school PRIOR to the FHSAA official start date for practices/tryouts listed on the FHSAA website.
Supplemental Insurance Information – https://schoolinsuranceofflorida.com/
Neff Letter Jackets:
- Available in wool, soft shell, and nylon (samples of soft shell and nylon are in athletic office)
- Soft shell jacket order form: SoftShellJacket
- Woll jacket order form: Neff
- Nylon jacket order form: right now it’s in athletic office
Urban Varsity Jackets (sublimated jacket) mail-in order form.
GatorGearOrderForm can be filled out and sent in with cash/check. Using your student’s ID number you can also use SchoolPay to pay online, then send in a copy of the receipt with your order form. All forms should be given to Mrs. Coss in 302 or 303.
Athletic Passes will be available at orientation for families, individuals, and students.