9th graders have an opportunity to help them adjust to the many opportunities at our high school. We have created an additional orientation program designed to review school policies, tour the school, and ask specific questions regarding the upcoming school year. This session is just for the traditional-education track and does not include incoming IB freshmen who have a separate event.
The orientation runs from 5 pm to 7pm on Thursday August 3. Students will interact with their fellow peers, while parents learn more about their son or daughter’s new school. It also gives participants a chance to become familiarized with important school rules and guidelines, including:
- Remaining in Good Academic standing
- Attendance and Tardy policies
- Discipline procedures
- Pasco Schools Dress Code
- Food and Nutrition Program
- Bus information and / or carpool instructions (for parents dropping off students)
- School counselor information (students should know who their counselor is in case of personal and / or academic concerns)
Families are also invited to the school’s regularly scheduled Orientation Day on August 8 between 8am to 2pm where schedules will be distributed and school fees will be collected.
Please contact Kathy Leeper, 9th grade Assistant Principal, if you have any questions. Her email is email@example.com, or you can reach her by telephone at our main line (813) 794-9400.