Paperwork for the 2017-2018 athletic seasons is now available. Please keep in mind the following:
- This paperwork is filled out ONCE per school year for each athlete at LOLHS.
- To expedite athlete participation, be sure to include ALL sports on the first page that the athlete thinks he/she might want to try out for (even if it’s not for sure). If an athlete shows up for workouts with a team that he/she did NOT indicate interest for, there may be a few days delay before that athlete can participate while we verify paperwork was received.
- Coaches may have separate paperwork that they require (team rules for example) that will be filled out at a later time.
- ONLY the physical (EL2) is valid for a calendar year (365 days). All other paperwork MUST BE filled out after June 1 for the 2017-2018 school year.
The entire packet must be turned in during one of the Athlete Registration Days held at LOLHS this summer. The dates are below. A notary WILL be present at these times if you are unable to notarize the form which requires it prior to the date (please remember that the parent MUST be present for the notary and sign the form in the presence of the notary).
- Wednesday July 12th, 10am-2pm
- Wednesday July 26, 10am-2pm
- Wednesday July 26, 4pm -6pm
- Thursday, July 27, 1pm-6pm
Forms are available by clicking HERE.