The much anticipated Grad Bash event at Universal Studios Orlando will occur on Saturday, April 29th, 2017!
Buses will depart from LOLHS at 4PM and arrive back at the school at 4AM. Seniors must arrive at LOLHS by 3:30 PM to receive their entrance wrist band.
Universal Studios enforces a strict dress code including prohibited items, so students who do not meet requirements WILL BE SENT HOME. See below for additional ticket sale information and required forms.
Senior may purchase tickets NOW through March 10th, 2017 from Ms. Contreras in T-15 before and after school, and during the day from Mrs. Hydes or Ms. Kerr in the Media. Seniors must bring the required forms signed and completed in order to purchase the ticket. Fee includes entrance into the Grad Bash event (Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure) and charter bus travel. Tickets are available through March 10th, 2017 for $90. After March 10th, tickets will increase to $100 so purchase early! There is a limited amount of tickets available. They could sell out, and you don’t want to miss this senior celebration! Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Ticket Purchase Requirements
1. Student must be ON TRACK from now through the date of Grad Bash
2. Student/Parent Completed Transportation Parent Release Form. Transportation Parent Release
3. Completed Student Behavior Agreement for Overnight Trips LOLHS Field Trip Agreement – Grad Bash
4. Dress Code Agreement (Sign at the bottom) Grad Bash Dress Code
Note: Parent signatures are required for ALL attending students, regardless of age.
5. Payments accepted in the form of cash or check/money order payable to LOLHS (including the student’s name, student number, and phone number)
To purchase tickets, see Ms. Contreras in T-15 or Mrs. Hydes and Ms. Kerr in the Media! Defer all questions to Ms. Contreras: firstname.lastname@example.org