Paperwork for the 2018-2019 athletic season is now available. Please keep in mind the following:
- This paperwork is filled out ONCE per school year for each athlete at LOLHS.
- To expedite athlete participation, be sure to include ALL sports on the first page that the athlete thinks he/she might want to try out for (even if it’s not for sure).
- Coaches may have separate paperwork that they require (team rules for example) that will be filled out at a later time.
- ONLY the Physical and Consent and Release (EL2 and EL3) are valid for a calendar year (365 days). All other paperwork MUST BE filled out after June 1 for the 2018-2019 school year.
- The GA4 form only needs to be filled out if you are transferring from another high school school. If you played a sport at LOLHS last year and did not transfer during the year you do not need to fill out the GA4.
The entire packet must be turned in during the Athlete Registration Days held at LOLHS this summer. The dates are below. A notary WILL be present at these times if you are unable to notarize the form which requires it prior to the date (please remember that the parent MUST be present for the notary and sign the form in the presence of the notary).
- Monday July 23, 10am-2pm
- Wednesday, July 25, 3pm-6pm
Forms are available by clicking HERE.